Southwest Montana School Services Cancellation Policy
Please make note of our new policy that will become effective October 1, 2013. This policy is necessary due to the resources required to organize and present an effective workshop or event. Note: This policy is subject to change at the discretion of Southwest Montana School Services (SWMSS).
The cancellation policy is as follows:
Event Cancellation by Southwest Montana School Services:
- Southwest Montana School Services reserves the right to cancel an event or workshop due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make it non-viable.
- If SWMSS cancels an event or workshop, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event or workshop, SWMSS has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant:
- Unless specifically stated in the registration materials, the deadline to receive a full refund for registration is one (1) week prior to the event.
- Cancellations received after the deadline up to the day of the event will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of attendance. If no cancellation is received before the course start time, the full registration fee will be billed.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who miss an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline via e-mail submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refund requests and/or cancellations must be made by the attendee. The course title, name of attendee, date of course and school district must be included in the e-mail.
- If cancellation is not received by the deadline, you and/or your district will be charged according to the cancellation policy.