Apply For A Job:
Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Representative plays a critical role in the overall success of the Southwest Montana School Services (SWMSS) Infinite Campus support team and the SWMSS Medicaid billing program.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be the main point of contact for customers with questions, requests, or troubleshooting problems relating to the Infinite Campus student information system and products. This position will also act in a backup role for the SWMSS Medicaid Billing program.
· Act as the main point of contact for customers with questions, requests, or troubleshooting problems relating to Infinite Campus software.
· Provide technical support via the telephone and electronic communications.
· Verify support contact credentials and account service level agreements.
· Assist the customer by resolving the incident, redirecting the call, or escalating.
· Discuss details of incident with support contacts and verify replication on customer website. Triage and prioritize customer issues.
· Document all support incidents and customer requests in the tracking system in a timely manner and use the system to track all unresolved incidents.
· Work with support team to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner based on established service levels.
· Keep customers advised on the steps being taken to resolve their incident or service request.
· Prioritize multiple tasks throughout the day as circumstances require.
· Maintain technical product knowledge on existing and new products.
· Maintain standards for attendance, coverage (including lunch), and volume and effectiveness of problem resolution.
· Access Infinite Campus production customer data in live sites adhering to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
· Learn SWMSS Medicaid billing system and be available to assist when needed.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
· Previous experience in a support center or customer service organization.
· Work experience with K-12 education.
· Infinite Campus product knowledge.
· Self-motivated; able to motivate, identify, forecast, and make recommendations with a focus on adding value.
· Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex issues.
· Customer-focused; dedicated to a timely and accurate resolution. Excellent communication skills required.
· Attention to detail; able to distinguish between critical and irrelevant pieces of information.
· Be a change agent; encourage and drive change while taking initiative.
· Meet deadlines leaving evidence of quality and attention to detail.
· Take personal initiative to learn, be informed, and gain new knowledge, skills, and understanding.
· Following an ethical approach; learn from mistakes and improve performance from each experience.
· Inspire and influence all levels of the company to enable results in a high-interruptive environment.
· Study, understand and recognize the inner workings of the team dynamics.
Work week - M-F 8am - 5pm
Paid vacation, paid national holidays, health insurance and 401k plan.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application deadline October 27, 2017.
Interviews will be scheduled during week of October 30, 2017
Start date is firm on November 20, 2017.